Information for retailers
Here is a list of documents detailing the various charges we make.
- Wholesale Charges Scheme 2022-23
- Wholesale Charges Scheme 2021-22
- Wholesale Charges Scheme 2020-21
- Wholesale Charges Scheme 2019-20
- Wholesale Charges invoicing timetable 2022/23
- Wholesale Charges invoicing timetable 2021/22
- Wholesale Charges invoicing timetable 2020/21
- Wholesale Charges invoicing timetable 2019/20
- Indicative Wholesale Charges 2022-23
If you have any queries about these charges please contact your account manager or the wholesale finance team.
Below is a list of our wholesale operational policies that apply for wholesale work we carry out for or affecting your non-household customers.
We frequently review our policies in line with the RWG good practice guides and have partially adopted them all, with the exception of the gap and vacancy incentive schemes.
We aim to update our policies each year and will always ask for feedback from Retailers when making any changes.
If you would like to discuss our policies or suggest any improvements, please contact our Wholesale Services Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
RWG good practice guide
Disconnection for non payment
Return to sewer allowance
Gap site and vacancy incentives
|Planned review in 2021/22|
- Non-household alternative eligible credit support policy
- Non-household return to sewer allowance policy
- Non-household leakage allowance policy
- Addendums to the WIRSAE Generic Code of Practice
- Wessex Water Wholesale Service Guarantee Scheme
If you have any queries on any of these documents please contact the wholesale service desk on 0330 123 1122.
Please contact our wholesale finance manager at email@example.com if you would like to discuss an alternative credit or payment arrangement.
- Everflow Ltd Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- water2business Alternative Payment Terms Agreement
- Water2Business Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- John Lewis Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- Heineken UK Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- ConservAqua Ltd Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- David Lloyd Leisure Ltd Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- Waterscan Ltd Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- J Sainsbury PLC Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- Arla Foods Ltd Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- Marston Plus Plc Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
- First Business Water Ltd Alternative Eligible Credit Support Agreement
Wessex Water Services Limited does not carry out meter reading services. For household customers the meters are presently read by Pelican Business Services. Should you wish to enquire about Pelican Business Services' meter reading services, please contact them directly on 0345 600 3 600 or visit their website https://www.pelican.co.uk/meter-reading-terms-and-conditions/
We are committed to delivering a high level of service to all retailers and their customers.
We aim to:
- deliver excellent standards at all times
- put things right as quickly as possible
- compensate you and your customer if we fail to keep our promise
- offer a range of cost reflective and innovative tariffs.
Our promise for retailers is underpinned with a 'no quibble' guarantee and compensation payments that are among the highest in the industry.
We recognise that some of your customers rely heavily on water services. For these customers we offer enhanced services.