- All anglers must adhere to these rules, the code of conduct and safety instructions provided.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Bookings can be placed online up to 14 days in advance. A permit, including signed declaration, must be completed at the Fishing Lodge before fishing.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- All anglers are responsible for ensuring they have a valid Environment Agency Rod licence valid for the discipline of fishing and for complying with any relevant laws and regulations.
Find out how to book a fishing ticket and discover what you should do if you need to change or cancel your booking.